With already many OZ machines operating in Europe (appox. 150 in 2021), this is not just the 'smaller brother of the DINO. Form ducksize's perspective, this is the 'co-bot' that you really can imagine to work allong on the small fields when you're around. Taking away some work, while it's very easy to start.... the dimensions are really close to ducksize!
Three ways to use
The OZ agricultural robot operate in three ways:
- Robot in autonomous operations. The Naïo Oz can contionously drive through the field to perform - for example - weeding.
- Co-bot in follow-me operations. If you move, the robot moves. So here the Naïo OZ can help you to carry your picked fruits and vegetables. Or it can suplly you with heavy equipment and material. Pulling up to 300kg.
- Remote controller operations. Just tell where you'd like the robot to go by steering at Naio OZ's remote control.
- Maximum driving speed of 1.5km/h
- Each wheel has it's on 24V engine: 4 x 110W power (note: This may seem very low... 440W is ± 0.5pk ... but DON't jump to fast to conclusions here, it's impressive to see the different heavy tools and trailers it can operate with)
- Operational weight is around 150kg, depending on the tooling
- Steering on RTK GPS
- Dimensions 130cm long x 47cm wide x 83cm high
- Autonomie of approx. 7 hours
- Fully electrical
Three hours of training are required by Naïo in order to operate the OZ.