With already many OZ machines operating in Europe, this is not just the 'smaller brother of the DINO. Form ducksize's perspective, this is the 'co-bot' that you really can imagine to work allong on the small fields when you're around. Taking away some work, while it's very easy to start.... the dimensions are really close to ducksize!
Three ways to use
The OZ agricultural robot operate in three ways:
- Robot in autonomous operations. The Naïo Oz can contionously drive through the field to perform - for example - weeding.
- Co-bot in follow-me operations. If you move, the robot moves. So here the Naïo OZ can help you to carry your picked fruits and vegetables. Or it can suplly you with heavy equipment and material. Pulling up to 300kg.
- Remote controller operations. Just tell where you'd like the robot to go by steering at Naio OZ's remote control.
- Maximum driving speed of 1.3km/h
- Each wheel has it's on 24V engine: 4 x 110W power (note: This may seem very low... 440W is ± 0.5pk ... but DON't jump to fast to conclusions here!!)
- Operational weight is around 125kg, depending on the tooling
- Steering on GPS
Three hours of training are required by Naïo in order to operate the OZ.